About Rafa Veraza MPH
Rafa Veraza is Co-Author and Community Liason for CareersinPublicHealth.net. He received his MPH under a NIH Fogarty fellowship through Dr. Carlos Del Rio, head of the Hubert Department of Global Health, after spending one year in Botswana as a Rotary International Fellow working on HIV/AIDS issues.
- How To Build & Develop Your Network By Using Social Media
- How A Fellowship Can Lead To A Better Position In Public Health
- 100 Awesome Things You Can Do with a Public Health MPH Degree
- 5 Awesome Scholarships For Masters In Public Health Students
- 45 Highest Paying Public Health Jobs & Career Paths
- Career Fact Sheet: Nursing In Occupational Health
- How to Become a Clinical Research Epidemiologist
- Masters in Epidemiology Degree: 100 Awesome Things You Can Do!